Medical Comfort Bra #217
ClearPoint Medical’s Medical comfort bra is a post surgical and surgical recovery bra recommended for breast augmentation, breast reduction, breast lift, mastopexy, mastectomy and reconstructive breast procedures. This bra is specifically designed with targeted compression to help reduce the bleeding and swelling immediately after surgery and during the healing process. Our fabric blends allow you to wear it comfortably right after surgery. Our Medical comfort bra is breathable keeping you cool and dry. It provides optimum comfort and fit, reduces pain due to the comfortable fabric blends. It reduces the risk of hematoma and seroma and speeds up the healing process.
- Wide adjustable Velcro Straps
- Seamless cups
- Front hook & eye closure
- 85% Nylon – 15% Spandex blend
- Stretch fabric fits B-C-D & DD cup sizes
- 40 mm wide midriff band
- Recommended for all breast procedures including augmentation, mastopexy, mastectomy and reconstructive procedures
- Quilted Fabric
Providing light to mid-level compression, the nylon blend bras are soft and comfortable. Most often used after breast augmentation procedures but also a favourite as an everyday comfort bra.
Caring for your garment
We recommend the following guidelines for fabric care to ensure long lasting compression and comfort of your garment :
- Hand wash in cold water using a mild detergent
- Cold water rinse and hang dry
- Do not machine wash
- Do not machine dry
- Do not use bleach
- Remove stains by rubbing baking soda, an environmentally friendly compound, on the affected area(s)
- Baking soda can also be used as an alternative to detergent
This bra is comfortable, fits perfectly and supports me. It's what a bra should be. Thank you.