Zippered Molded Cup Bra #711
The Molded Cup Bra is a post surgical and surgical recovery bra recommended for breast augmentation, breast reduction, breast lift, mastopexy, mastectomy and reconstructive breast procedures.
- Adjustable shoulder straps
- Seamless cups
- Three row front hook & eye closure
- 59% Nylon – 41% Elastane blend
- 45 mm wide soft midriff band
- Recommended for all breast surgery including augmentation, mastopexy and reconstructive procedures
- Premium Fabric
A premium four way stretch, ultra soft microfiber blend provides consistent compression while enhancing comfort. It is designed for optimal compression and comfort providing a softer feel to the wearer.
Caring for your garment
We recommend the following guidelines for fabric care to ensure long lasting compression and comfort of your garment :
- Hand wash in cold water using a mild detergent
- Cold water rinse and hang dry
- Do not machine wash
- Do not machine dry
- Do not use bleach
- Remove stains by rubbing baking soda, an environmentally friendly compound, on the affected area(s)
- Baking soda can also be used as an alternative to detergent
Très confortable, bon maintien
Perfect and confortable!
Excellent compression bra after breast reduction surgery! Was given (nude colour) to me by my surgical centre and I loved it so much I wanted it in black so ordered through website as my surgical centre did not carry it in black.
J’ai reçu ma brassière, 36 B. Très confortable, sans couture ne pique pas. Très bon service, commandé lundi 1 mai 2023, 16h, reçu le 3 mai, 10h. 🤗
This is the most comfortable after surgery bra I’ve bought! I’m 4 weeks po n I’ve bought so many from recommendations, that never worked! This is soft , doesn’t hurt incisions and even when it rolls up from my major (everything rolls up from my swelling lol) swelling in my upper tummy it doesn’t dig n or hurt! It has back hooks that’ll accommodate my swelling and stretchy molded cup so when I swell to a dd it’s still accommodating! Or if I was on band area can let it out in the back. Compression is very nice it’s not super harsh or to soft just right so I don’t feel any bouncing pain. . I think this will be my go to bras for the next 6 months to a year during my healing .