Open Buttock #371
The Open Buttock Compression Garment is a medical grade post surgical & post op shapewear (faja) designed to provide compression and comfort for long term wear. It is recommended for back, abdominal, hip, flank and thigh procedures such as lipo, tummy tuck, body contouring, fat grafting and more.
- Front off set zipper with hook & eye cotton guard tape
- Reinforced fabric panels compress and contour the surrounding region to accentuate butt prominence following liposuction and body sculpting
- Reinforced waist controls the top and pushes down into the buttock area, reducing waist and accentuating buttock region.
- Recommended for body sculpting and liposuction procedures
- Classic fabric
A popular compression wear fabric, the classic 'power net' fabric is known for keeping it's compressive capabilities even after long periods of wear. Light, breathable yet robust and compressive, this fabric delivers exceptional quality and value.
Caring for your garment
We recommend the following guidelines for fabric care to ensure long lasting compression and comfort of your garment :
- Hand wash in cold water using a mild detergent
- Cold water rinse and hang dry
- Do not machine wash
- Do not machine dry
- Do not use bleach
- Remove stains by rubbing baking soda, an environmentally friendly compound, on the affected area(s)
- Baking soda can also be used as an alternative to detergent