Waistband Below-Knee #460
The Below Knee Compression Garment is a medical grade post surgical & post op shapewear (faja) designed to provide compression and comfort for long term wear. It is recommended for abdominal, hip, flank and thigh procedures such as lipo, tummy tuck, body contouring, fat grafting and more.
- Side zippers with hook & eye cotton guard tape
- 3" wide waistband
- Reinforced abdominal panels
- Classic fabric
The most commonly used fabric for compression wear, the classic powernet fabric is known for keeping it's compressive capabilities even after long periods of wear. Light and breathable yet robust and compressive, this fabric delivers exceptional quality and value.
Caring for your garment
We recommend the following guidelines for fabric care to ensure long lasting compression and comfort of your garment :
- Hand wash in cold water using a mild detergent
- Cold water rinse and hang dry
- Do not machine wash
- Do not machine dry
- Do not use bleach
- Remove stains by rubbing baking soda, an environmentally friendly compound, on the affected area(s)
- Baking soda can also be used as an alternative to detergent