Long Vest #287
The Long Vest is a post op & post surgical medical grade compression vest.
It is designed for long term wear to offer compression and comfort during your recovery period. Recommended for surgical pectoral and chest procedures such as gender affirming sex reassignment surgery (top surgery), chest reduction by liposuction, gynecomastia, mastectomy, transaxiallary chest augmentation and more.
- Hook & eye closure
- Powernet fabric
- Wide, adjustable hook & loop shoulder straps
- 40 mm wide midriff band
- Recommended for pectoral implants and chest procedures
Caring for your garment:
We recommend the following guidelines for fabric care to ensure long lasting compression and comfort.
- Hand wash in cold water using a mild detergent
- Cold water rinse and hang dry
- Do not machine wash
- Do not machine dry
- Do not use bleach
- Remove stains by rubbing baking soda, an environmentally friendly compound, on the affected area(s)
- Baking soda can also be used as an alternative to detergent