Vest With Sleeves #500
The Vest With Sleeves is a post op & post surgical medical grade sleeved compression vest. It is designed for long term wear to offer compression and comfort during your recovery period. Recommended for surgical breast/chest and arm procedures such as brachioplasty (arm lift), breast reduction by liposuction, transaxiallary breast augmentation and more
- Adjustable three row front hook & eye closure
- Contoured design
- Protective under arm and latissimus dorsi panels
- 40 mm wide midriff band
- Recommended for arm, back and breast procedures
- Classic fabric
The most commonly used fabric for compression wear, the classic powernet fabric is known for keeping it's compressive capabilities even after long periods of wear. Light and breathable yet robust and compressive, this fabric delivers exceptional quality and value.
Caring for your garment
We recommend the following guidelines for fabric care to ensure long lasting compression and comfort of your garment :
- Hand wash in cold water using a mild detergent
- Cold water rinse and hang dry
- Do not machine wash
- Do not machine dry
- Do not use bleach
- Remove stains by rubbing baking soda, an environmentally friendly compound, on the affected area(s)
- Baking soda can also be used as an alternative to detergent
my doctor gave me this vest and recommended this company, I'm buying a second one so that I can wash one and wear the other. Closure in front is convenient because I can adjust the tightness
Material is not as expected. Very constricting and cut off circulation.
Thank you for your feedback, Deanna - we're sorry to hear the garment did not meet your needs. As an alternative, you may want to take a look at the style #737 sleeves, they are the premium fabric as opposed to the classic fabric that this style (#500) features. Feel free to contact us directly at email@example.com if there's anything else we can assist with!